The kindergarten is managed by a Governing Council – basically comprised of a group of parents.
An Annual General Meeting is held in February each year to elect the Governing Council for the following year.
• manages the centre’s finances
• makes sure the grounds, buildings and equipment are maintained
• sets priorities for improvements
• sets policy for change and future directions
• represents the interests of all users of the centre’s services – playgroup, pre-entry and kindergarten.
The Governing Council is comprised of parents with little or no committee experience, but who are wiling to ‘give it a go’ and learn as they go. New members may join at any time (positions permitting) by simply attending the next meeting. Meetings are held twice a term and are advertised in newsletters and on the notice board near the kindergarten front entrance.
2018 Governing Council Members:
Chairperson: Cath McEwen
Vice Chairperson: Jess Boyle
Secretary: Lea Mouat
|General council Member||Sarah Schultz|
|General Council Member||Hailey Moroney|
|General Council Member||Olivia Green|
|General Council Member||Tabitha Baschiera|
|General Council Member||Janelle Jaensch|
|General Council Member||Kait Pfeiffer|
|General Council Member||Alicia Gardner